ACT, in partnership with our donor advised fund side-by-side investors, is pleased to announce our spring 2017 grant awards totaling $60,400. Through our investment in building the capacity of Alexandria’s nonprofits, we will be supporting board development, fund development planning, and creating strategic plans.
- Alexandria Seaport Foundation, funded by the Mark & Cindy Anderson Fund
- Arts on the Horizon, funded by ACT, the Neuhaus-Speck Family Foundation Fund, and the Martha and Scott Harris Fund
- Carpenter’s Shelter, funded by the Bruhn-Morris Family Foundation Fund
- Casa Chirilagua, funded by ACT
- Center for Alexandria’s Children, funded by ACT
- Friends of Guest House, funded by ACT, the Ross Family Fund, the Martha and Scott Harris Fund and the Neuhaus-Speck Family Foundation Fund
- Nueva Vida, funded by ACT
- The Child & Family Network Centers, funded by ACT
Congratulations to all of the 2017 spring grant recipients!
Applications for the fall grant cycle will be available beginning October 2. For more information, visit: https://www.actforalexandria.org/grants