ACT for Alexandria provides a simple, powerful and highly personal approach to giving. There are many options to choose from when giving to ACT for Alexandria. You can start creating your philanthropic legacy now with an outright gift of cash, stocks, bonds, real estate, charitable IRA transfer, or other assets to your community foundation, or you may do so at a later date with a planned gift. Most charitable gifts qualify for maximum tax advantage under federal law.
Each donor receives a unique giving experience, tailored to suit his or her situation and goals. Below, find details on creating a fund at ACT for Alexandria. For further information, contact email@example.com.
- Make a gift to your community foundation. Give cash, appreciated stocks, real estate, life insurance, charitable IRA transfer* or other assets.
- Allow us to set up a special fund in your name, in the name of your family or business, or in honor of a person or organization you choose.
- Receive tax benefits in the year your gift is made.
- Stay involved in the good works your gift makes possible. You can recommend an organization you’d like your gift to support or work with the community foundation’s experienced program staff to determine and address the areas of greatest need in our community.
- Our board issues grants in the name of the fund you establish (if you prefer, grants can be made anonymously).
- ACT handles the administrative details.
Contributing to your Donor Advised Fund with ACT:
(*Funds from charitable IRA transfers are only available for unrestricted, endowment, field of interest, designated and scholarship funds).